- Updated On:
- February 3, 2021
- Year Built: 1982
This large family house is situated on a private road in Kenley. The detached property sits on a Leafy tree-lined street boasting considerable space and was damaged due to fire. The client has a specific taste and as such the property boast has been developed to fall in line with that.
- Included in the restoration of the property has been the following:
- Installation of a fully functional gym with additional built-in wet room.
- Full wrap-around extension to extend the kitchen and family area.
- Full house refurbishment.
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor of the property including the hallway.
- A fully functional high specification, utility area was added to the property.
- Smart technology has been installed throughout in the form of an alarm system, remotely controlled lights, smart sockets and heating.
- Solar panels have also been installed on the property.
- Off-street parking 5 carks can be found at the front of the property.
- The 80ft rear garden is in the process of being landscaped.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOO fees